Eucalan’s Lavender Delicate Wash is scented using the essential oil of lavender. Known for its natural moth and flea inhibiting with antiseptic properties, this is a versatile wash for all fibres. The lanolin enriched formula naturally conditions fibres to keep static away. Lavender’s sweet soothing scent is ideal for baby items like blankets, stuffed animals, clothing and wool diaper covers. Our most versatile scent, use it on all your delicates like sweaters, lingerie, hosiery, comforters, linens, bedding, down jackets and bathing suits.
Eucalan provides superb cleaning and conditioning for any fiber!
- Use Eucalan before storing garments away for any period of time.
- Use Eucalan before washing pets, their bedding, or blankets (it's a natural flea inhibitor).
- Excellent for lingerie and sports wear.
- A nice scent for baby items like plush toys, blankies and bedding.
- Cleans all fibre gently without scouring.
- Can be used for hand and machine washing
- Contains no detergents or phosphates and is low sudsing.
- Eucalan is completely biodegradable.
- No animal testing.
- Save time, water, and money - no rinsing is required!
- Lavender is a natural moth inhibitor.
Why shouldn't you rinse when you use Eucalan?
Firstly - convenience and the environment. Not rinsing saves two precious things - time and water! Eucalan is also low sudsing and it's better for wool to be handled as little as possible while wet because it prevents both matting and shrinking. Also, not rinsing helps the fabric to retain scents such as lavender or eucalyptus that helps to prevent moths from staying in the fabric.